Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Being an obedient wife...

I'm posting today. Cause I'm a good wife like that. (Sweet hubby, you can stop laughing anytime now.)

Captain Methane is oh so definitely living up to his name. My brother has some "Walter the Farting Dog" books. I'll have to see if Grandma can bring them next week when she comes to visit. Captain will giggle all the way through them, I'm sure.

Papa Bear is also living up to his name. He's had to make some very difficult decisions lately, but he is earnestly seeking to do what is best for our family. It's been very tough for him, and it doesn't look like it's going to get easier very soon. But Captain and I love him and want him to know we're proud of him.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I have 3 little boys and a husband, so you can imagine the "gastrointestinal emissions" we have in our house! They love the Walter the Farting Dog books, even though I think they're rather silly. :)

Stacey said...

thanks for visiting! good luck on decisions.