Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Rambling

I often dreamed of being a writer when I grew up. I'm grown up now. Well, turning 30 in a couple weeks means I *should* be grown up. Not sure I'm much of a writer though.

I've been reading blogs for a couple years, but blogging is fairly new to me. I have no idea what the purpose or style of this blog should be. Some people are funny, funny, funny. I don't think I can achieve that. Some people are very contemplative. I'm not eloquent enough for that. My favorite blogs have a distinct style, with only few departures.

If you're reading this, which you probably aren't, don't mind my scatterbrained thoughts and apparent multiple personalities as I try to figure this stuff out.

1 comment:

The Preacher's Household: said...

I came to your site through Trey's and I cant seem to get you out of his comment window. I am not very computer friendly. Please visit my site and comment so I can get your address and revisit your site.

Kathy